Two Local Independent Physical Therapy Clinics Become One

LANCASTER, Pa. (January 26th) – HARTZ Physical Therapy (HPT) has announced that it will open a 4th clinic location through the acquisition of a local independent physical therapy clinic, Kauffman Physical Therapy (KPT) located at 804 New Holland Ave, Lancaster.

This represents a refreshing move by two of the few remaining local physical therapy clinics who have maintained their independence from larger hospital-based and physician-owned clinics.  Despite intense competition in the Lancaster physical therapy market, both HPT and KPT have maintained their market share by offering not only outstanding patient outcomes but also a continued commitment to customer service.

Brian Hartz, owner of HARTZ Physical Therapy says, “I feel strongly that independent clinics can provide a higher level of service to our patients.  I am beyond excited to be able to expand our footprint in the community while supporting another local independent clinician.  Tim Kauffman has built an excellent reputation in the community as an expert in geriatric rehabilitation and we are excited to be able to add his expertise and mentoring to our business.”

Tim Kauffman, owner of Kauffman Physical Therapy comments, “I am delighted to be joining HARTZ Physical Therapy, especially because Brian worked for me following graduation from school.  I know his quality of work and his academic acumen.  Also, I have searched long and hard to find a practice that matches with my beliefs.  In my experience, Brian Hartz and his company offer exceptional quality of care and customer service compared to other companies.”

The clinic formerly known at Kauffman Physical Therapy, located at 804 New Holland Ave, Lancaster, will open February 5th as HARTZ Physical Therapy.

HARTZ Physical Therapy has been acknowledged for its incomparable excellence in quality and personal patient care since 2000. HARTZ has been the recipient of Lancaster Newspapers Readers’ Choice Awards for physical rehabilitation 15 years in a row.