We would like to assure our patients that we are doing everything possible to ensure a safe patient care environment, including the following additional precautions:
- CLEANING PROTOCOLS: We have increased the frequency and duration of our typical cleaning protocols throughout our offices with medical strength disinfectant, including wiping all door handles, waiting room chairs, all flat surfaces as well as tables, equipment and machines after each patient. Following completion of patient care in both the morning and afternoon, our team will deep clean all surfaces throughout the clinic with a medical grade cleaner. In addition, we also ensure that our patients have access to hand sanitizer and hand washing stations, as needed.
- PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT: Our staff members are equipped with masks, eye protection and gloves in accordance with CDC guidelines to help slow the spread of the virus. In addition, we continue to ask patients to wear a mask in accordance with CDC requirements for medical providers.
- WAITING ROOM: Waiting room chairs are placed at least 6 feet apart, however the large majority of the time, our patients will not wait in the waiting room at all.
- SICK PATIENTS WILL BE SENT HOME IMMEDIATELY: Anyone who is not feeling well will be asked to reschedule their visit after they are feeling better. We can assure you that we will never charge a cancellation fee to anyone who doesn’t feel comfortable with in person visits due to coronavirus fears.
- TELEHEALTH: We offer telehealth appointments for anyone who is not comfortable with in office care and for those patients who are not feeling well and must cancel their appointment in the office.