We are seeking a full-time or part-time licensed Physical Therapist Assistant (Associates of Physical Therapy) to work at our Lancaster West office (90 Good Dr, Suite 201, Lancaster). Our ideal candidate possesses excellent communication skills, has a desire for growth and innovation and has a background in manual therapy. We are open to both applicants with experience and new graduates. We offer a great mentoring environment for those seeking further growth and education. This position offers the opportunity to work with both orthopedic and neurologic physical therapists at our Lancaster-West office.
HARTZ Physical Therapy a leader in outpatient physical therapy in Lancaster County. We are locally owned and managed by the founder of the business Brian Hartz, who is passionate about employee engagement. We offer competitive base salaries, outstanding benefit packages, generous continuing education, and flexible schedule options.
We are deeply involved in our communities and work to make a positive impact on those around us. We provide a supportive environment for both patients and employees and offer competitive wages, and opportunities for growth and networking. Come be a part of an established, growing company that invests in both our employees, and our communities.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Health Insurance coverage available (full time employees)
- 401K Retirement Plan & including company contribution (after 1 year)
- Short-term Disability Plan and Life Insurance
- Paid Sick Time and Paid Vacation / Personal Days
- Continuing Education of therapist’s choosing
- Team Building activities and trips
- Weekend hours not required
- Working together with a physical therapist to manage a full patient caseload
- Effectively communicating with patients to educate them about their plan of care
- Willingness to take an active role in marketing yourself and the company to the community
- Working as part of a cohesive team to ensure the highest level of patient care
- Associates Degree as a Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA)
- Current State Licensure
- Works well independently and as part of a treatment team
- Self-motivated and willing to take initiative to master new skills
- Consistently friendly and professional demeanor
- Some evening availability required
- Knowledge of WebPT billing software
- Advanced certifications and areas of special interest
- Prior outpatient PT experience encouraged, but not required
- Indirect supervision license is a bonus, although new graduates are welcome to apply
In order to apply for this position, please email cover letter and resume (in word or pdf format) to email@example.com. Here are some suggestion of what could be included in your cover letter:
- Explanation of previous experience or any gaps in employment
- Future short-term and long-term career goals
- Strengths and personal interests (both within the clinic and outside of the clinic)
- What makes you unique/sets you apart from other applicants?
All applications will be kept in strict confidence. New graduates are welcome to apply.
With 6 locations in Lancaster County, HARTZ Physical Therapy is an independent private practice leader in outpatient physical therapy market. We are a small business, committed to our employee, patients and community.