We are seeking applications from current college students who are enrolled in or plan to enroll in a Doctorate of Physical Therapy program to assist with various duties in our clinics over the busy summer months. This applicant will be responsible for helping our team run an efficient caseload of patients on a day-to-day basis.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with an experienced team of physical therapists and learn from the best! You will not only gain invaluable in-clinic experience to prepare you for your future profession, but you will also have the ability to shadow and learn from our specialists about both orthopedics and neurological diagnoses as well as pelvic health, TMJ and vestibular specialties!
Ideally, this candidate will possess the following skillset:
- Current college student enrolled in or with plans to enroll in a Doctorate of Physical Therapy program
- Availability 3-5 days per week from mid/late May through August, including availability on Mondays and Fridays
- Excellent communication skills and a desire for growth and innovation
- Background in customer service or similar service industry
- Working as part of a cohesive team to ensure the highest level of patient care
- Self-motivated with the ability to take initiative to effectively contribute to the smooth operation of the clinic
- Consistently friendly and professional demeanor
- Some evening availability required
In order to apply for this position, please email cover letter and resume (in word or pdf format) to email@example.com. Applications will be accepted in March with in person interviews scheduled on a rolling basis.
Here are some suggestion of what could be included in your cover letter:
- Explanation of previous experience or any gaps in employment
- Future short-term and long-term career goals
- Strengths and personal interests (both within the clinic and outside of the clinic)
- What makes you unique/sets you apart from other applicants?
ABOUT US: HARTZ Physical Therapy a leader in outpatient physical therapy in Lancaster County. We are locally owned and managed by the founder of the business Brian Hartz, who is passionate about employee engagement. We offer competitive base salaries, outstanding benefit packages, generous continuing education, and flexible schedule options.
We are deeply involved in our communities and work to make a positive impact on those around us. We provide a supportive environment for both patients and employees and offer competitive wages, and opportunities for growth and networking. Come be a part of an established, growing company that invests in both our employees, and our communities.
With 6 locations in Lancaster County, HARTZ Physical Therapy is an independent private practice leader in outpatient physical therapy market. We are a small business, committed to our employee, patients and community.