90 Good Drive, Suite 201
Lancaster, PA 17603
Hours of Operation (Physical Therapy):
- Monday: 7:00am – 7:00pm
- Tuesday: 7:00am – 12:00pm
- Wednesday: 10:00am – 7:30pm
- Thursday: 10:00am – 7:00pm
- Friday: 7:00am – 3:30pm
Hours of Operation (Medically-Adapted Gym):
- Monday: 7:00am-12:00pm & 3:00pm-7:00pm
- Tuesday: 7:00am-11:00am & 3:00pm-7:00pm
- Wednesday: 7:00am-11:00am & 3:00pm-7:00pm
- Thursday: 7:00am-11:00am & 3:00pm-7:00pm
- Friday: 7:00am-12:00pm & 12:30pm-2:30pm
Please arrive 15 minutes early for your first visit in order to ensure the proper paperwork has been completed. Our receptionist will welcome you and ensure the appropriate paperwork is completed. Please remember to give us 24 hours notice if you need to reschedule your appointment.
In all of our locations, we offer private patient rooms for your convenience. We are sensitive to your privacy needs and are dedicated to your comfort and recovery.
We provide an array of rehabilitation equipment including treadmills, recumbent bikes, elliptical trainer, a Lifeline gym, Upper Body Ergometer, and many weights along with therapy balls. After successfully completing your physical therapy program, you can continue to exercise with us in the Medically Adapted Gym (M.A.G.) program!