- Has your doctor recommended that you adopt a healthier, more active lifestyle but you aren’t sure where to start?
- Are you currently suffering from high blood pressure, diabetes or hypertension?
- Looking for an individualized approach to exercise within a medical facility?
- Have you had surgery and are unsure how far you should push yourself exercising?
If you answered “YES” to any of the questions above, HARTZ Physical Therapy’s Medically Adapted Gym (M.A.G.) is for you! The M.A.G. provides an exercise facility committed to those clients who expect clinical expertise in the development and implementation of an individualized exercise routine.
Why the M.A.G. program?
You will receive an initial evaluation from a Physical Therapist who is highly trained to evaluate your individual strengths and weaknesses. This evaluation will help you prepare for success, tailoring a plan toward your needs. (Most insurances will pay for this evaluation.)
With your M.A.G. membership, an exercise physiologist is always on-site and available to assist you with your fitness goals. This expert advice and guidance is included in your monthly fee!
TOP 7 REASONS TO JOIN THE M.A.G.
1. Welcoming environment: Intimate and encouraging atmosphere helps members feel comfortable.
2. Discounts! For Seniors 60+ and for more than 1 member per family
3. No Fine Print: No initiation or administrative fees, ever! No annual contract…want to take a month off? No problem!
4. Goal Oriented: Fitness evaluations every 8 weeks keep you on track.
5. Scheduled appointments help keep members accountable.
6. Customized Fitness Plan for every member: That’s right, everyone!
7. Keep the past in past: Through an initial evaluation, we can document any past injuries or illnesses, to help you achieve your goals with minimal risk of additional injury.
More questions? Email our M.A.G. Director, Aaron Brustad at email@example.com or call 717-735-8880 and ask for Aaron