We are looking for a Full-Time Front Desk Coordinator who will work both independently and as part of a team of professionals in the following capacity:
- Patient check-in/check-out
- Answering multi-line telephone
- Verifying insurances and obtaining authorizations
- Patient scheduling
- Accept payment of copays
- General assistance with office duties and organization
This full-time position requires 40 hours per week, including 2-3 evenings. Benefits include paid-time off, health insurance (employee contribution required) and a retirement plan with employer match after 1 year of employment.
Qualified candidates must possess the following qualities:
– Customer Service oriented with an upbeat personality
– Ability to work well with a team and multi-task
– Basic computer experience, including Microsoft Word
– Initiative to problem-solve issues as needed
– High school diploma required
– Medical experience preferred
*** COVER LETTER REQUIRED in order to be considered for position. Resumes submitted without a cover letter will be disqualified. Please include the following in your cover letter:
- Explanation of previous experience or any gaps in employment
- Future short-term and long-term career goals
- Strengths and personal interests (both within the clinic and outside of the clinic)
- What makes you unique/sets you apart from other applicants?
Please email cover letter and resume (in word or pdf format) to email@example.com
HARTZ Physical Therapy is an independent clinic with 4 locations in Lancaster County. We are able to thrive in a very competitive outpatient physical therapy market by not only providing patients the highest level of care and a great customer service experience, but also by fostering a team-oriented approach, where we all work together for the common good of our patient’s goals, our own personal growth and our community.
HARTZ PT prides itself on superior physical therapy outcomes, team comradery and giving back to the community. Our company values require a commitment to professionalism and confidentiality, while ensuring we provide patients the highest level of care.