We are excited to announce that we have an opening for a Full-Time Patient Care Coordinator to manage the front desk in our Lancaster-East office. (Medical experience not required*) The candidate will work both independently and as part of a team professionals in the following capacity:
- Patient check-in/check-out
- Answering multi-line telephone
- Verifying insurances and obtaining authorizations
- Patient scheduling
- Accept payment of copays
- General assistance with office duties and organization
This full-time position features health insurance benefits (some employee contribution required), paid-time off and paid holidays and participation in a retirement plan with employer match after 1 year of service. Some evening availability is required: 3 evenings/week until 6:30-7pm.
Qualified candidates must possess the following qualities:
– Customer Service oriented with an upbeat personality
– Ability to work well with a team and multi-task
– Basic computer experience, including Microsoft Word
– Aptitude to learn new computer systems
– Initiative to problem-solve issues as needed
– High school diploma required
*At HARTZ PT, we hire for cultural fit first and are willing to train job duties as necessary. As a family-owned business, we pride ourselves on creating a culture in which employees are engaged and happy at their jobs. Our motto is, if we take great care of our employees, they will take great care of our patients!
A cover letter is required in order to be considered for position. The purpose of the cover letter is to put your best foot forward and help us get to know you and your skillset better. If you are unsure what to include in your cover letter, please consider including the following suggestions:
- what attracted you to apply for this position?
- explanation of skill sets developed at previous jobs
- what are your future objectives and goals?
- what are your strengths and interests?
- explain any gaps in employment
- do you have a preferred hourly rate or range?
- are there any limitations on hours that you are available to work each week?
- what do you feel sets you apart from other applicants?
Please email cover letter and resume (in word or pdf format) to email@example.com
HARTZ PT prides itself on superior physical therapy outcomes, team comradery and giving back to the community. Our company values require a commitment to professionalism and confidentiality, while ensuring we provide patients the highest level of care.
HARTZ Physical Therapy is an independent clinic with 5 locations in Lancaster County. We are able to thrive in a very competitive outpatient physical therapy market by not only providing patients the highest level of care and a great customer service experience, but also by fostering a team-oriented approach, where we all work together for the common good of our patient’s goals, our own personal growth and our community.