SEEKING A FULL-TIME FRONT DESK COORDINATOR (EPHRATA OFFICE)
Qualified candidates must possess the following qualities:
– Customer Service oriented with an upbeat personality
– Ability to work well with a team and multi-task
– Basic computer experience, including Microsoft Word
– Attention to detail and data entry accuracy is a must
– Initiative to problem-solve issues as needed
– High school diploma required
– Medical experience preferred
Responsibilities will include:
- Patient check-in/check-out
- Answering multi-line telephone
- Verifying insurances and obtaining authorizations
- Patient scheduling
- Accept payment of copays
- General assistance with office duties and organization
- Some evening availability is required.
*** COVER LETTER REQUIRED in order to be considered for position. Resumes submitted without a cover letter will be disqualified. Please include the following in your cover letter:
- Explanation of previous experience or any gaps in employment
- Future short-term and long-term career goals
- Strengths and personal interests (both within the clinic and outside of the clinic)
- What makes you unique/sets you apart from other applicants?
Please email cover letter and resume (in word or pdf format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
HARTZ PT prides itself on superior physical therapy outcomes, team comradery and giving back to the community. Our company values require a commitment to professionalism and confidentiality, while ensuring we provide patients the highest level of care.
HARTZ Physical Therapy is an independent clinic with 4 locations in Lancaster County. We are able to thrive in a very competitive outpatient physical therapy market by not only providing patients the highest level of care and a great customer service experience, but also by fostering a team-oriented approach, where we all work together for the common good of our patient’s goals, our own personal growth and our community.