Due to recent expansion, we have an opening for a Full-Time Patient Care Coordinator to manage the front desk in our Mount Joy office. The candidate will work both independently and as part of a team of front desk professionals in the following capacity:
- Patient check-in/check-out
- Answering multi-line telephone
- Verifying insurances and obtaining authorizations
- Patient scheduling
- Accept payment of copays
- General assistance with office duties and organization
Although this position may start as part-time, it will require full-time availability within a few months. Once full-time, the position will feature full benefits, including health insurance (some employee contribution required) , paid-time off and paid holidays, retirement plan with employer match after 1 year of service. Some evening availability is required: 3 evenings/week until 6:30-7pm.
Qualified candidates must possess the following qualities:
– Customer Service oriented with an upbeat personality
– Ability to work well with a team and multi-task
– Basic computer experience, including Microsoft Word
– Aptitude to Learn new computer systems
– Initiative to problem-solve issues as needed
– High school diploma required
– Medical experience preferred, but not required
*** COVER LETTER REQUIRED in order to be considered for position. Please include the following information in your cover letter:
- why you are applying for this job?
- what are your future goals?
- what are your strengths and interests?
- explain any gaps in employment
- do you have a preferred hourly rate or range?
- what hours are you available during the week or are you flexible?
- what sets you apart from other applicants?
Please email cover letter and resume (in word or pdf format) to email@example.com
HARTZ PT prides itself on superior physical therapy outcomes, team comradery and giving back to the community. Our company values require a commitment to professionalism and confidentiality, while ensuring we provide patients the highest level of care.
HARTZ Physical Therapy is an independent clinic with 5 locations in Lancaster County. We are able to thrive in a very competitive outpatient physical therapy market by not only providing patients the highest level of care and a great customer service experience, but also by fostering a team-oriented approach, where we all work together for the common good of our patient’s goals, our own personal growth and our community.