We are looking for a Full-Time Medical Billing Specialist who will work both independently and as part of a team of professionals. (Note: We would consider part-time 30+ hours/week as well with the right fit.)
Responsibilities of this position include:
1. Ensure accuracy and timeliness of claim submission.
2. Post payment receipts in electronic billing software.
3. Investigate denied claims to determine reason, rebill as needed.
4. Work together with administrative team to ensure cohesive functioning between clinicians, front desk and billing department.
Qualified Candidates will possess the following skills:
- High attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Organizational skills are essential
- Ability to quickly learn new technology platforms
- Work ethic must foster judicial completion of job duties
- Positive attitude and outlook both in and out of the office
- Motivation to continually learn individually and within a team environment
- Ability to troubleshoot tasks independently
- 1-3 years of billing experience or applicable schooling preferred
*** COVER LETTER REQUIRED in order to be considered for position. Resumes submitted without a cover letter will be disqualified. Please include the following in your cover letter:
- Explanation of previous experience or any gaps in employment
- Future short-term and long-term career goals
- Strengths and interests (personal and professional)
- What makes you unique/sets you apart from other applicants?
- Desired hourly rate, if applicable
Please email cover letter and resume (in word or pdf format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
HARTZ Physical Therapy is an independent clinic with 5 locations in Lancaster County. We are able to thrive in a very competitive outpatient physical therapy market by not only providing patients the highest level of care and a great customer service experience, but also by fostering a team-oriented approach, where we all work together for the common good of our patient’s goals, our own personal growth and our community.
HARTZ PT prides itself on superior physical therapy outcomes, team comradery and giving back to the community. Our company values require a commitment to professionalism and confidentiality, while ensuring we provide patients the highest level of care.